troll, is like a little non human creature that lives inside your computer, devoid of humor, doing all the boring work to keep your projects managed. Its the kind of thing you'd create if you were a lazy wizard, not unlike what mickey mouse did to a broom in sorcerer's apprentice. Unlike the broom however, troll gets you, and wants to please you.
troll has features that elegantly and gracefully upgrade Mac os X to give you project management Super Powers.
- a new kind of folder is added to the OS: troll Project folder (or just project folder)
- new optional services are added to the system that allow you to organize files immediately, powerfully
- troll knows instinctively, where all of your projects are, and presents them to you, in one list.
- troll integrates seamlessly with the address book allowing drag and drop into the artist and client lists.
- troll integrates seamlessly with the spotlight, extending what kind of information is available about the project, which is searchable from the finder.
- troll lets you predefine subProject structures,add new instances of your subProjects to your project folders
- troll optionally, automatically organizes the files dropped into subProjects
troll system requirements:
macintosh intel computer
mac os X 10.7 or better
3 megs of free space
troll is completely affordable, around five bucks. you can get it here: troll
available in the mac app store